Diagnostics and repairing or replacement of car steering and suspension.
List of works:
- suspension struts or shock absorbers and air springs replacement
- level sensors repair and replacement
- control arm bushings replacement
- stabilizer links and bushings replacement
- steering inner and outer tie rods replacement
- steering rack replacement
- axle boots replacement
- upper and lower control arms replacement
- ball joint replacement
- brake pads and rotors replacement
- and much more…
For safe vehicle operation, the reliability of all components of the chassis we recommend you promptly carry out diagnostics and repair work .
The scheduled maintenance work chassis diagnostics includes such works:
Brake system check (pads, brake rotors, calipers and brake hoses), Check condition of all bushings , Ball joints, tie-rod ends, wheel bearings , shock absorbers, stabilizer links, alignment.
Experienced and qualified mechanics who work at HI-TECH AUTOMOTIVE will perform the steering and suspension diagnostic, make a list of necessary work to be performed.
For vehicle repair we use original or high quality aftermarket parts, as well as such world famous manufacturers like: Kayaba, Ruville, Lemförder, SWAG, Sachs, Monroe, Luk, Moog, Bilstein and others. Our service adviser will prepare a detailed estimate with a different parts option and reasonable cost for you.